Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Jeff and I have so much to be thankful for this year. We love our baby girl so much sometimes it hurts. God has truly blessed us more than I could ever imagine. I don't know what we ever did without her. We were not a complete family without her.

So enough of my proud mommy gushing! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Tupelo. It was very nice to not have to travel and get to stay home. Sam, Sissy, Granny Katie and Carrie spent the holiday with us. Sissy came up early and helped with the cooking- she made a wonderful turkey!! And then Morgan got to meet her Great Granny Katie! Morgan loved her! She would just sit there happy as can be just watching her. But I think I was most thankful for Carrie staying with us. Morgan really needed her Aunt Carrie!


With Great Granny Katie

Holding hands

Daddy's girl



With Grandpa Sam


Reading her Thanksgiving book with Aunt Carrie
(Thanks Belinda for my book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment