Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chi O Christmas

My Chi Omega sisters came into town this weekend for our Christmas celebration. What fun we had! Stacey and I were so thankful that the others traveled to us (the benefits of having young children is that your friends take pity on you!). We did nothing of major consequense but had a blast doing it. We had too much food and too much wine, per usual, and just got to play and hang out. There were intense games of Super Mario Brothers and lots of fun times with our little girls. It always makes a Momma so happy to see when others love her girl as much as she does- and my friends do! I am so blessed with having some of the best friends in the world!
The Girls

Happy Times

Christina, Anna and Morgan

Me and Claudia

Claudia loves Morgan!

Holly had more fun with the toys than Claudia

Playing Super Mario Brothers- intense action!

Steven and the girls- Claudia just wanted a hug

Sweet Claudia! Look at those teeth!

Baby Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I need your pictures of our group! My two are not as good!!

    ReplyDelete