Thursday, February 4, 2010

I love my PawPaw

First I would like to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers for this past weekend. For those who don't know, we lost my PawPaw. He had been suffering from Alzheimer's for awhile now and last week he was hospitalized with pneumonia and passed on Wednesday. We all take comfort in knowing that he is now in heaven and is no longer suffering. I will love him always and will carry his memory in my heart. We all traveled to Frankfort, KY for the service. It was beautiful and my dad gave a touching eulogy that made me smile and cry all at the same time.



Brr! It's cold in Kentucky!




Morgan and Dan-O. She loved him!


Morgan got to meet her Great Great Aunt Sue and Uncle Don


Morgan with Rob and Marie.

We missed Sara and Erin!


She loves her Aunt Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment