Sunday, March 14, 2010

Claudia's Birthday

It was Claudia's 1st Birthday! On her day, Morgan and I went to celebrate with the Birthday Girl and had so much fun. I think I took a million pictures throughout the weekend! Claudia was just too cute. Thanks to the Blaylocks for inviting us to the "family party"! We loved sharing it with you!

Me, Morgan, Claudia and Stacey

The Birthday Girl would share her cake!

Her cake was yummy!

Morgan couldn't figure out what was going on!

Proud parents!

Mrs. Linda, Claudia, Morgan and Stacey

Morgan and Mr. Joe

Claudia is taking her first steps

Morgan and Mrs. Linda

Sweet Morgan

Claudia is checking out Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Ok Jessie...I feel like I just saw Morgan and already she is looking so much more grown up!!! I hope we get to see y'all again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete