Monday, October 11, 2010

Murray State Homecoming

This past weekend I finally got to introduce Jeff to one of my most favorite days of the year- Murray State Homecoming. I haven't been home that weekend for so long- either State was playing or I was working- and the stars finally aligned for us to go. And what a weekend it was! Friday night we went to the Miranda Lambert concert and watched a great show.

Saturday morning Mom put together her famous Homecoming Brunch! First we go watch the parade down Main Street. Yes, Murray LOVES a good parade and uses any excuse to throw some candy around! Then we walk back to the house and stuff our faces. We usually have a house full for brunch, and then off to tent city and the football game. It was a warm weekend, but we pulled out a Racer win!

So my dad is now a cowboy! These agriculture guys
he's been hanging around are finally rubbing off. I think
he looks cute! Emma said, "Well heehaw, Paul!"

Grandma, Me and Jeff at the concert

Miranda was great!

Traditional porch picture

RoRo and Morgan

Belinda, Emma Kate and Morgan

Danielle and Morgan

Emma Kate and Morgan are best friends!

Mom, Belinda, Me and Danielle

Racer Ready!

Me and Madison (one of my all time
favorite people in the whole world!)

Morgan loves Madison too!

Yep, that's us at the game! Mom took
this from way up in the press box!

Sweet kisses for Baby Kara

Hi Racer Band!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My mom said she ran into you (I'm assuming it was while you were in town for Homecoming). She was so excited to tell me about it. :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete