Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To You...

No, I can't believe my sweet baby girl is now 1 year old! Where has this year gone? It was too fast and now my baby is a big girl. But I have to say it was the best year of my life. I can't even begin to count the blessings I witness everyday with Morgan. She is wonderful and has brought such love and joy to both me and Jeff. Our family truly was not complete until she came.

This past year is a blur of smiles, laughs, hugs and kisses (especially wet ones from Morgan!). Our girl is growing so fast. She is 24 pounds 6 ounces and is almost 32" tall! But funny enough, she has the smallest feet for such a big girl! She is only wearing a size 4! Where did those feet come from?

Morgan babbles all day long. She says mama, dada and something that most times sounds like kitty. Other than that, I swear she speaks Chinese! Here babble is perfect mandarin! Her laugh is infectious and forces you to smile back, even through tears. She is a carbon copy of Jeff, but when she smiles big she looks just like her Aunt Carrie. Both of these things warm my heart.

She is a mover and a shaker too! She can crawl so fast that she is gone as soon as I turn around. She will chase our cat, Josie, all around the house just laughing all the way! Josie is a good sport and lets her catch her every now and then. She is getting close to taking her first steps and I know my life will change when she does!

Morgan loves music and dancing more than anything! She will press buttons on her toys to make them sing and she starts dancing immediately. But her favorite song is the theme song to the Office! No matter what she is doing she will stop and dance as soon as she hears it! Crazy!

But her two most important things in this world are her fingers and her blanket. As long as she has those two things, all the worlds problems are solved.

Jeff and I love her so much and can't wait to see what God has in store for her in the next years!

Happy Birthday!

Ready to party

Jeff brought her a cupcake home on her actual birthday

It was yummy!

Morgan's birthday wreath

1 comment: