Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving in Tupelo with everyone traveling to be with us. It was another wonderful year! Thanksgiving truly has to be one of my favorite holidays. We get to be lazy all day and watch the parade and football all day! Once in awhile we hop into the kitchen to check on whatever food is cooking, but still it's laid back. We had a house full which is just the way I like it! Thursday was great and then Friday it was off to do some shopping! This year was the first in a long while that Mom, Grandma, Carrie and I got to all be together. What fun! And yes, Carrie and I were at Belk at 4:00am (yes we are crazy) to get the gift cards. Let me just say it was a "fun day"- just ask the guy in the red sweater!

Morgan playing with RoRo

Reading with GG

Our BAB: Big Ass Bird. Isn't it pretty?

Morgan has started this cheesy smile thing when I try
and take her picture! Who knows where she saw this!

No comments:

Post a Comment