Thursday, February 17, 2011

Showering Baby Evans

Last weekend I had the honor of hosting a shower for one of my very best friends, Kathryn. She and James are expecting a baby boy in April and I could not be more thrilled! First, I'm so excited to have a baby boy in my life! I am surrounded by girls - which I do love - but am ready to have a prince to spoil as well. Second, Kathryn and James are going to be wonderful parents. This little boy is so blessed and he doesn't even know it!

The day was perfect. We did the shower in Birmingham and Kathryn had lots of good friends there. We missed Ashley and Stephanie (they were taking care of their babies - both born and unborn!) but they were there in spirit!

Beautiful Kathryn

Lots of gifts!

Kathryn and me

This picture is a tradition started with Ashley!

Us and our sisters:
Sarah Ann, Kathryn, Me and Carrie

Me and Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment