Monday, March 7, 2011

Missouri Comes to Mississippi!

Emma Kate likes to tell people how much she loves Mississippi. This makes me so proud! However, I do think it hurts her PawPaw Ronnie's feelings some times too. But Belinda and Emma Kate made their way down south last weekend. As always, our visit was too short! But we made the most of our time together. Carrie came in for Thursday night to visit with us before she left Friday morning for Nashville. It rained all weekend! So we spent a lot of time doing our favorite things: talking, eating, drinking and shopping! I love shopping with Belinda! And we found the perfect Easter dress and shoes for her! I was proud of my girl watching her walk in those heels. I'm going to make a girl out of her yet! Sunday came way too quickly when they left. I just love those crazy blond haired girls!

So Morgan and Emma Kate played all weekend. Morgan loved Emma's baby doll Cara- it was the source of many fights! One night as Emma was ready for bed, Morgan was still wanting to play. Emma Kate looked at Morgan and said, "Morgan, you are wearing me out!" Now, do you think her momma has told her that before? Not to be outdone repeating her mother, Morgan pulled a new one on my too. She looked me square in the eyes and told me, "No ma'am!" Both time, Belinda and I just had to laugh at our silly girls. Like mother like daughter, huh?

Morgan and Emma Kate
Playing with Carrie in the closet

Boo! (what you can't hear is Morgan's delighted laughter)

Emma Kate was so excited to ride the train at the mall.
And Morgan loved it too!

Happy girls

So excited!!!!!

Ok, so I have this trash can that I've had for years. It has seen better days, and I think about replacing it often. But then I remember just how much my Emma Kate loves it! Since her first trip here at age 2, she had played with that thing. And now Morgan loves it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment