Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Schwettman Wedding

Last weekend Jeff and I went to Jackson, TN to Holly and Logan's wedding. This event was one that makes me feel old. You see I used to babysit Logan and now he is a married man! In fact, the whole Schwettman family makes me feel old. But in a great way. I am so proud of all three of these kids! I could gush for days, but back to the wedding. It was beautiful and I was very glad we could be there. Carrie did a reading in the ceremony and did very well! We had fun at the reception and then headed back home. (Thank you Sissy for taking care of Morgan!) It truly was a great day!
Holly and Logan
Me and Jeff (Jeff wore his maroon tie in honor of our
Bulldogs win over Florida in the Super Regional!)
Bobby, Carrie, Mom, Jeff, me and Dad
Happy Sisters
"The Kids" Madison, me, Carl, Logan, Garrett and Carrie
(We missed you Austin and Ben!)
The Mom's and Their Girls
Madison and me- I'm so proud of her! She'll be a freshman at
Western Kentucky University in the fall and has made the cheerleading squad!
Susan, Mom and Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment