Thursday, January 26, 2012

Starkville Playtime

Yesterday Morgan and I went to Starkville (or "ississippi" as she calls it) to see Carrie. She's got a very busy last semester of school so we met her for lunch. Michelle joined us too! My favorite part of the day was when we first drove onto campus. Morgan has been asking to go to "ississippi" for some time now. When she first saw the football stadium she flipped out! She was screaming from the back seat in pure joy. Do you have any idea how proud Jeff was when I told him? It was priceless. So we had lunch and then headed to campus to visit Avent and grab a cookie at the bakery. A perfect day! We stayed in town to watch the dawgs play (and beat!) LSU in basketball and Morgan loved it too. She did really well. We had so much fun I hardly took any pics. This was all I got!
Yummy cookies
Go Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment