Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOLA!

Back at the beginning of the basketball season, when our hopes were high for our very talented Bulldog team, Jeff and I made a reservation at Hotel Paczak during the SEC tournament. We thought it would be a great weekend staying with Holly and Brad and cheering on our Dawgs. We did have a great time with Holly and Brad, but there would be no cheering for the Dawgs as they decided to lose on Thursday and we didn't get to town until Friday. Oh well. We had fun anyway!
After dropping Morgan off in Jackson, we got to town in time for dinner. One thing about your friends living in a town like New Orleans, they know the best local spots! Saturday Jeff and I had met up with Stephanie and Collin for lunch and to watch some of the UK game. That afternoon Stephanie and I got to do some shopping on Magazine Street! Why is it that it is more fun to buy for Morgan than me? She got some cute summer things! Later that night Anna joined us for dinner! After a walk down Bourbon Street we called it a night. We had beignets Sunday morning and then headed home. It was a great weekend of food, fun and friends- even without the Bulldogs! Thanks Sam and Sissy for keeping Morgan so we could have a big kid weekend!
Anna, me and Holly
Brad and Jeff
On Bourbon Street!
Holly and me
Sunday breakfast - yummy!
Jeff and me
At Jackson Square

No comments:

Post a Comment