Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

This past Easter weekend could not have been more perfect. Our families came to stay with us and we had a great time! Morgan is finally catching on to some Easter traditions and it's fun to watch her get excited about stuff. I don't think the weekend could have been more perfect if we tried!
Chilling in her bunny ears
Easter Egg Hunt at Ballard Park (aka mass chaos)
Morgan trying to hunt some eggs
"Look what I found Daddy!"
The Easter Bunny came!
So happy!
I love that she hugs my leg now. It's really sweet!
The Three Musketeers!
Acting silly with Packe and RoRo
Me, Morgan and GG
Family pic
Morgan and Daddy
The girls
Thank you RoRo for our beautiful dress!

2 comments:

  1. That flower arrangement is GORGEOUS! Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do it! Thanks to pintrest for the idea and my Kroger floral department for the flowers. It was easy!

      Delete