Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Her First Plane Ride on My 30th

Last Friday we began our trip to Disney World to meet the Mouse himself.  And we left on my birthday!  What a wonderful way to spend the day!  We flew out of Birmingham that morning and I was so nervous for Morgan.  I had no idea how she would handle her first time on an airplane.  We have been talking about our trip for weeks!  She was ready to go and she did great!  It was a quick flight so we didn't really have much time to get restless.  I had a huge (and heavy) bag packed with all sorts of things to occupy her time.  We didn't touch any of it!  Well, except for a few coloring books!  She was such a big girl sitting in her seat. 


Once we landed in Orlando, we caught a cab to the hotel. We were the first ones there so we checked in and had lunch by the pool. Once Mom and Dad arrived, we had a birthday dinner and waited for the Jeffrey's crew to arrive! It was the first time in a long time that Rob and I were able to celebrate our shared birthday together! Marie made a yummy chocolate cake and it was the perfect way to officially end my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment