Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Little Fun

These past few weeks have been blissfully boring!  I can't remember a time when we have been home for this long at one time.  And I love it!  We are typically on the go so I am relishing in the mundane.  We have been at home just playing.  Morgan goes to school, choir and gymnastics while Macie and I shuttle her around.  The cold weather has kept us indoors so we are REALLY ready to get outside.  Hurry up spring!  Here is a sampling of our fun...
 This kid is so sweet and happy.  And she is ready to roll over any day now!
 Morgan is very much into make-believe and has an incredible imagination.  If we aren't dressing up or playing house with her baby dolls, she is teaching me in school!
 Of course a little matching pedicure night!
 Mom and Dad spent a night with us on their way home and of course we made a trip to Abner's!
 She said she was going to be sweet.  Ha!
This face makes me melt!


No comments:

Post a Comment