Saturday, May 10, 2014

Wedding Fun

One of Morgan's favorite things is to look through our wedding album and see us all dressed up.  And if you remember she was a bride for Halloween.  My sweet girl loves all things wedding and she's never even been to one!  So when she asked me, "Mom, when am I going to see a bride in real life?" I knew she needed to be my date to Amanda's wedding!  She had a blast!  She loved watching everyone come down the aisle and waved like crazy to Mrs. Kathy and Ms. Abby and actually gasped when she saw Amanda.  At the reception she did everything!  She felt like such a big girl eating with all of her teachers from school, ate cake, colored pictures at the kids table, and danced like crazy!  We had big fun and were thrilled for Amanda and Burt!
 Morgan and her real-life bride Amanda
 Me and the dancing queen
 Morgan holding Amanda's flowers
 At the kids table
 Me and Abby
Dancing with Ms. Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment