Monday, August 25, 2014

Chefs in Training


 After coming back from NOLA, I picked up Macie and left Morgan for a few days of fun in Jackson.  She had a blast running around with GaGa.  I don't think she wanted to come home!  But they did make their way back to Tupelo so that Jeff and I could take advantage of my birthday presents.  My family got me a gift certificate to the Viking Cooking School in Greenwood and Jeff got me a night at the Alluvian.  What a treat!  Jeff and I picked out our class and went on Friday night.  We had so much fun!  And we learned some stuff too which was bonus!  We cooked our meal and got to enjoy the fruits of our labor.  And the Alluvian was amazing!  It was a quick night away, but oh so wonderful!
 Your two chefs
 Jeff hard at work
 Dinner is served!
 But dessert was the best
Our fun class!


No comments:

Post a Comment