Thursday, September 4, 2014

A is for Apple

Another school year has begun!  This year, both girls are at preschool at our church.  Morgan is back to attend 4 year old preschool and Macie is in the infant room.  Morgan has been asking for weeks when she was going to school.  And Macie was unaware that her world was about to be rocked!  Morgan's sweet class is all girls this year!  I can't even imagine the drama to come out of that room.  I pray for her teachers daily.  And I was worried about Macie for nothing!  Her sweet teachers have kept her busy and she has not cried even once!  Morgan goes three days a week and Macie goes two.  And now Mom can have more time to get back to HealthWorks!
 Morgan and Macie
 "I'm ready Mom!"
 Morgan was so proud of her new dress...
 ...and her new backpack!
 Happy girl
 She was ready to play
 And oh so excited to play with Mary Tannler!
When I peeped in on Macie she was just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment