Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Another Win!

Another weekend, another win for our #1 Bulldogs!  After a few weeks away from Starkville, we were ready to tailgate and ring our cowbells!  We set up our tailgate and I was one happy girl when I got to spend the day with Kathryn, Ashley and their families.  We missed Stephanie, but we had a wonderful time catching up!  Sissy came to Tupelo for the weekend so we got to enjoy the day without chasing the girls around.  Saturday was the first super cold night of the season and we knew Macie needed to stay at home.  Thankfully Sissy came to the rescue!  Carrie ended up having an extra ticket for me in the new Loge part of the stadium and I got to watch the game in style!  I didn't feel too bad for leaving Jeff to sit with his Dad and Uncle Tom!  Even though the game was a little too close for comfort, we had a great day! 
 Kathryn, Ashley and me
 Happy Birthday Kathryn!  She had some great help blowing out her candles!
 Carrie and Bobby got to join us too!
 Not too shabby I must say
 Drew came to visit us too!
After the win... Go Dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment