Monday, June 1, 2015

Big Girl Fun


Last weekend was such fun.  Morgan and I went to Bowling Green, KY to celebrate Maddie and Zach at their wedding!  Maddie was a junior bridesmaid in my wedding so there was no way I was going to miss this one!  I gave Morgan the choice to come and she jumped at the chance.  It was a great weekend and I loved getting to see my sweet Maddie so happy.
 
We got to Bowling Green Friday and had dinner with Mom and Susan.  Morgan got to swim at the hotel and stay with the big girls!  Saturday we helped to feed the bride and her maids and then did some decorating at the church as well.  Such fun! 
 
The wedding was perfect.  The ceremony was touching and sweet.  Goodness my Mom cried more here than at Carrie's and my weddings combined!  Maddie looked beautiful!  We danced all night and went back to the hotel happy.  We love you Maddie!
 Me, Morgan and our bride
 Reception fun
 Hugging on RoRo
 A moment about these four women: they are who has shaped me into the person I am today.  Each one has taught me and loved me.  I love them each like they are my Momma and I was so happy to spend such great time with them all together!
 Morgan got to take home a bag of candy... thanks Dr. Dowdy!
 Morgan danced....
 and danced!
After lunch on Sunday in downtown Nashville to top off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment