Monday, February 22, 2016

The Comings and Goings of January

January came and we got back to our normal routine which brought school for the girls and work for me and Jeff.  While we took it easy and stayed pretty boring, we were able to find some fun too!
Jeff and I took Morgan to watch our Bulldogs play basketball!
 We had so much fun on our impromptu visit
 Macie decided she wanted a "tonytail" like Morgan before school one day
 One of the highlights was lunch with Dr. Abraham!  He organized a great afternoon with his Roadrunner and Orientation Leader alumni.  He is one of my mentors and I will always be grateful to him for helping to make Mississippi State my home.  He helped to shape me into the person I am today and I loved visiting with him and feeling like I was in Roadrunner class again... candy bars and all!
 Dr. Abraham and his Tupelo alumni
 Silly girls
 Morgan and I made it to Memphis for my Chi O Christmas!  Ella Claire, Meredith, Morgan and Claudia were able to be big girls with us.
 We all made it this year to Christina's new house!
 Love this kid
 We even had a snow day!  Look close and you'll see all the snow that shut down the town for the day.  Haha!
 I was able to take Macie to Hip Hoppers at HealthWorks! one day
One of my favorite parts of this year is watching Morgan grow every day.  She is learning to read and is just doing so great.  It makes me so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment