Sunday, July 17, 2016

Birthday at the Beach with Keith

This year I got to celebrate my birthday for a couple of days!  The girls and I spent my actual birthday at the beach, so Jeff and I got to celebrate before we left.  When I woke up Morgan had already been hard at work.  She had made decorations and brought them with her to put up at my parents house.  It was possibly the sweetest thing ever.  My goodness that kid can drive me crazy sometimes, but she has the best heart and really touches me!  I just love her and was really overwhelmed by the effort. 

For my birthday Mom bought tickets for the two of us to see Keith Urban in concert.  We had a blast!  It was really one of the best concerts I have ever seen.  And I love a concert with my Mom!  We sang and danced (and sweat) the whole night long.  And a huge thank you to Grandma for watching the girls for me!  It was a quick trip, but we all had fun!
Morgan's hard work... beautiful
Cheers!
Packe and his girls
Me and my girls
Grandma made me my favorite chocolate cake.  Yummy!
Beach babes
In just a few trips Macie has decided to love the sand!  We are still working on the water though.
Ready for Keith
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment