Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas in Murray

We spent Christmas day in Murray this year. I've said before how much I love Christmas and this year was no exception! Santa left Morgan for us under the tree this year! We had a wonderful day. Grandma and PawPaw have moved to Murray now so they were here with us! My Uncle Jim came into town for the weekend too. We all had breakfast and presents at our house in the morning and Christmas dinner at Grandma's new home. What a wonderful day to celebrate the birth of our Lord! He has truly blessed us this year!
Look what Santa left under our tree!

Waiting for everyone to wake up so we can open presents

Meeting her Great Grandpa

Hanging with GG

Merry Christmas RoRo

Eating with Grandpa

Reading my Christmas book with Aunt Carrie
(Thanks Belinda for all our holiday books!)

I love my Aunt Carrie

And she loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment