Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Time

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I truly love everything about it. It's a time for fellowship and family as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. It really is a time to count your blessings and we have so much to be thankful for this year! Morgan is going to love Christmas too! Her favorite part this year are the lights on the Christmas tree.
These pictures are from a few busy days this season. Morgan and I went to see Santa and she did well. She was asleep in her stroller when I put her in his lap so she wasn't too happy to be woken up! Morgan's Great Great Aunt Sue made her stocking. Aunt Sue also made stockings for my sister and I when we were born. It is absolutely beautiful and something she will treasure forever. Look how happy she was with it! Also, my Mom made Morgan a beautiful dress for Christmas. Yes, you can be jealous that she can smock such wonderful creations!
Ok, you can laugh at the stocking pictures. She was in such a great mood that day and we just had fun. I think I took a million pictures. And she barely fit! Her tummy was a tight squeeze in her Momma's stocking but how cute is she!
Our first visit with Santa

So proud of our beautiful stocking



Love our Christmas dress from RoRo



Picture from Christmas cards



No comments:

Post a Comment