Monday, June 28, 2010

Murray Wedding Weekend

Last weekend Morgan, Carrie and I went to Murray for Chelsea and Chase's wedding. What a wonderful weekend! Mom, Grandma and I threw the bridesmaid's luncheon at the house on Friday and so much fun with the girls! Saturday brought on a beautiful wedding. Chelsea could not have been a more beautiful bride. Carrie and Chelsea have been friends and teammates since they were kids, and I think of Chelsea (and Kayln) as my little sister too. I was very proud of these girls- Carrie and Kayln didn't cause a scene laughing during the ceremony! We also got to spend some quality time in Murray which was much needed by me. I don't know, there is something about going home that is just so peaceful. We had a great time! We even got to visit with Sarah because she was in Murray staying with Grandma and Mom too!

Morgan and GG

Morgan and Sarah

Me, Sarah and Carrie

Mom, Carrie, Chelsea (the beautiful bride) and me

At the wedding with Chelsea

Trouble

Chelsea asked Dad to introduce the wedding party at the reception. This was great. You see, these girls played sports from the time they could hold a ball until they graduated high school. Basketball and softball were the games of choice for them. And my Dad always announced the games (because you can't really keep him away from a microphone). So they put on the gameday music and Dad introduced the "starting lineup" for the day. It was perfect!

RoRo and Morgan having fun

Me and the prettiest bridesmaid in the world!

How cute are they?

Chelsea and Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment