Monday, August 23, 2010

My cute girl

So my baby girl is growing too fast. Here is a little update. Morgan hits the 10 month mark on Friday and I just can't believe it! She is a moving machine. She crawls faster than I can walk and is pulling up on everything. It's only a matter of time before she is walking I know. Now that she pulls up on my tables, things have been moved up to higher ground. Otherwise, whatever is in reach ends up in her mouth! She is teething like crazy- chewing on everything, drooling like a monster. She has four teeth now and they are all on the bottom. We are just waiting for those top ones to make their appearance! She's my little chunk and I love her big belly and leg rolls. Too cute! These are some pictures of us playing the other day. Hope they make you as happy as they make me!




Pulling the grass

Eating the grass


Loves her swing set! Thanks Grandma Sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment