Monday, August 23, 2010

Starkville Weekend of Fun

The other weekend Jeff played in a golf tournament with Mitch and some others so Morgan and I tagged along! We headed down on Friday and spent the weekend with our dear friends Garett and Michelle. They used to live in Tupelo and can I tell you how much I miss them? It is crazy sometimes! I know they only moved an hour away but it's just not the same! Now that I am done complaining, the rest of the weekend was a blast. We just took it easy and hung out. It was perfect. Morgan got to know Sam, their dog, and they became good friends- unless Sam would bark. That just scared my girl! But she would sit there and let him lick her face all day. It was too cute!


Michelle, Morgan and Sam

Michelle and Morgan

Morgan playing with Sam and Garett

Morgan and Aunt Carrie

Morgan and "Uncle Drew"

Kristin, Me, Morgan, Carrie and Michelle

Garett, Jeff and Mitch

Yes! We are standing up!

Go Dawgs!

Loving her new pom poms!

No comments:

Post a Comment