Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

Last weekend was wonderful! We spent Saturday in Starkville and cheered on our Dawgs to a win over Georgia. It was so exciting! We were really proud of our boys on that field. And that was just the icing on the cake of a wonderful day.

We had so many of our great friends in for the game. My Chi Omega girls were all in town to spend the day together. I don't get to see them as often as I would like and we just have the best time when we are together! Holly and I tailgate beside each other so we were all together for the day. Stacey brought Claudia and the girls played too!

In our tailgate we threw a shower for Freddie and Paige. We had a great turnout! I hope they had as much fun as I did! We can't wait for their wedding next weekend. We are ready to have Paige join our "family"!

Thanks so much to Sissy for spending the day with us! She came and enjoyed Morgan at the tailgate and then took her home to Tupelo to put her to bed. All in all a perfect day!

Holly, Stacey, Anna, Christina and I at the Chi Omega house

Morgan and Claudia at the Chi Omega house

Morgan: "I love your necklace!"

Claudia: "What? This old thing?"

Stacey and Claudia- too cute!

Avent, Charles, Drew and Carrie - some of my favorite people!

Morgan and Aunt Carrie

Bride and Groom: Paige and Freddie

Tailgating all day

Morgan so happy with Grandma!

Brad and Holly

Michelle, Peggy and me

Mommy and Morgan

My sweet girl! Thanks so much RoRo
for our perfect gameday outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment