Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Murray High Class of 2000

Last weekend I officially became old. I celebrated my 10 year high school reunion in Murray. I just have to say that I have the best friends from high school. Since we are all scattered everywhere (Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Florida, Hawaii and even China!) not all could make it. But it was so good to see everyone and see how happy we all are! Some have babies, some have babies on the way and some have dogs! But all have great families and husbands!

Lunch with my friends and their families

Making new friends!

Lindsay (can you believe she is
9 months pregnant?!), Dana and me

Murray High Class of 2000

Me, Katie, Lindsay, Dana, Laura, Ashlee and Kathryn

Me and Katie

Me, Dana, Laura and Katie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these! Glad I have your blog address now so I can see what's happen' w/ ya! :)

    ReplyDelete