Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Super Bulldog Weekend

Morgan and I capped off our week at the beach with a stop in Starkville for Super Bulldog Weekend! We met Jeff there on Friday night and stayed with Michelle and Garett. Saturday the boys played golf so Morgan and I headed to the O'Nan's for breakfast. Morgan hung out with RoRo and Robin all day so the rest of us could go to the baseball game. This was great because my poor little fair-skinned child would have been miserable in the sun. I loved it! But I didn't love the game so we left early to prepare for the football scrimmage. We picked up Morgan (because she loves her some Mississippi State football) and headed to the stadium to cheer on our dawgs! After a great dinner, we headed home. We've had some fun-filled days, but boy was I glad to see my own bed!
Jeff, me and Dad at the baseball game

Drew and Carrie- thanks for bringing the cooler Drew!
at the scrimmage


Watching football is serious business

No comments:

Post a Comment