Monday, April 25, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

If you'll remember from a previous post, when my girl gets tired she just gives out. Another example showed itself today. After a fun-filled (and slight sleep deprived) weekend, Morgan was a little tired. I think we all were, but she gave up fighting the urge for a nap. This morning she was in her high chair eating a snack and watching Mickey Mouse. I was on the phone with Dad wishing him a happy birthday. It got quiet so I looked back and this is what I see:

This was at 11:00am, a full two hours before she normally takes her nap! She didn't even flinch when I picked her up to put her in the bed. But the best part of the story is yet to come... She did it again in the afternoon! Morgan is down to just one nap a day which she takes in the afternoon. So after her earlier nap we played and made a trip to the grocery store. She had a quick snack while I unloaded the groceries and fell asleep again!


What am I going to do with this child? What a mess! Well, she is her mother's daughter. When we are tired enough, we can sleep anytime, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment