Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was quite an adventure. We had a full house again with Sissy, Mom, Dad and Carrie joining us in Tupelo. Everyone got to town on Wednesday so we could enjoy a long weekend together. I love that everyone comes to us. I think this holiday has truly become one of my favorites. But this year's celebration started off with a trip to the ER. Jeff had hurt his back a few weeks ago and hadn't been quite right for awhile. He was still functional, just in some pain. But on Thursday morning his back started to spasm on him and he couldn't move. Being that it was the holiday, nothing was open! So off to the ER we went so we could get him some relief. (I'm very thankful that Mom and Sissy were there to get the turkey in the oven!) I was expecting to be there for hours but we weren't! We were in and out in under an hour! Now if I could just get my pediatrician to do the same... But Jeff got some shots and pills and we headed home. The rest of the day was full of food, family and fun. Jeff even was able to sit upright and join us for dinner. With all the chaos of the day I didn't get too many pictures. But here are some of our fun!
Morgan reading with Packe
Funny girl
Building a castle
Silly girls
Laughing with Aunt Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment