Friday, December 2, 2011

Our Time with Santa

We started the day so well. We talked about Santa all morning and she was really ready to see him. We got to the mall still talking about Santa and saying, "Ho Ho Ho!" But once we got in his lap, the tears started. Santa was very sweet and patient with her. She kept saying, "Momma hold you!" Once I picked her up she was all smiles for him. We stood there and told Santa "Merry Christmas" and even blew him kisses! But this was the best we could do for the pictures. Oh well. There's always next year...

1 comment:

  1. This is what my one and only childhood pic with Santa looks like...tell Morgan it is perfectly OK to be scared to death of a strange old man covered in facial hair. Ha! I still don't have a single Santa in my house at Xmas!! :) I loved the Easter bunny though!!

    ReplyDelete