Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dad's 750th!

Last weekend my Dad hit a milestone- he announced his 750th game for Murray State! And it just happened to be against Austin Peay (oh how I love to beat them). So we made a trip to Murray to be there to celebrate with him. The Racers are having an AMAZING year and the arena was sold out! In all my years as a Racer fan, I have never seen this kind of excitement. I had to sit in the upper deck! But it was worth it. They gave Dad a really nice plaque and the whole arena gave him a standing ovation. It was really touching to see how much they love him. We had many friends in town to celebrate as well and we capped a huge Racer win with a trip to the Apple. It was a happy happy weekend!
Receiving his plaque from the AD
Look at those Racer fans on their feet!
So proud
The best fam shot we could get
Me and my girl
Ben, Emma Kate, Belinda and Morgan
RoRo and Morgan
Packe and Morgan
Me, Morgan, Dad and Mom
Ben, Belinda, Me, Jeff, Mom and Dad
Alex, Belinda, Lauren, Me, Mom and Nicki
Should we hang it in the Apple?
Emma Kate helping Dad make waffles- oops, I mean square pancakes
Emma Kate read us a story
And then again to Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment