Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm a proud sister!

Last weekend we traveled to Starkville to celebrate a major milestone for Carrie- she is officially a Master!  Carrie graduated with her Master's degree in Student Affairs and I could not be more proud of her.  She has just done an amazing job in this program and worked hard all the way through.  Her reward?  A new job at North Alabama starting in July!  I am so excited that she is staying close!  I know it's selfish, but I can't imagine her too far away!  We had a great dinner before the ceremony on Friday night.  And Morgan was a trooper.  She made it through the entire thing!  Some adults couldn't even do that!  It did help that we had plenty of M&M's and that RoRo kept pulling out prizes from her purse.  Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with an early lunch.  It was such a treat to spend that time with my Mom and Grandma.  It doesn't happen often enough!

 Me, Morgan and Carrie at her apartment
 Morgan with the graduate
 My picture of the big moment is blurry!  Boo!  I still had to share
 Bobby and Carrie
 The proud parents
 The proud Grandma
 Morgan and her Aunt Carrie
 Bobby, Carrie, Me and Jeff
Always laughing with Packe!

No comments:

Post a Comment