Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Perfect Day

I don't know if I've ever said this, but I love fall.  I love everything about it.  I love that it's cooling down outside and Morgan and I can play all the time.  I love getting to wear jeans and boots and not sweat to death.  And I love love LOVE football season.  And it warms my heart to know that my daughter loves it as much as I do.  We spent another wonderful day in Starkville this weekend.  It was kind of different for us because our tailgate group couldn't make it for one reason or another.  So we didn't tailgate at all!  It was sad at first, but then we had a completely different gameday experience and it was great.
 
Morgan woke up Saturday morning begging to put on her new dress RoRo made her and get in the car!  We had to tell her to calm down, we were going soon!  When we got there we stopped by to give Holly a birthday happy and met up with our only other lone tailgate member, Hollis.  He ended up having some extra tickets to the box so we got to watch the game in style!  Morgan was on her best behavior.  I think she knew this was special.  She sat in her chair most of the game and cheered and ate!  Her favorite part (and mine) of the game was our half time delivery of ice cream!  For those that don't know, Mississippi State is a dairy school and we make our own very yummy ice cream on campus.  I'm an expert you know- I worked in the Food Science office for all four years of my time there as a student!  We got the Bulldogs another win and went home happy and tired!
 
 A family pic
Holly and I tried to take a pic with just us but Morgan wanted to jump in!
 Morgan and Daddy
 Morgan tried to teach Holly how to play on the ipad
 "Look at how cute I am in my dress RoRo!"
 On the way to the stadium- or "my ballgame" as Morgan calls it
 Serious watching in the box
 Chocolate ice cream!
 "Mmmmmm!"
 Me and Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment