Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Finally Here!

Football season is here...finally!  We, as a family, enjoy our Saturdays at Mississippi State so much.  Morgan was thrilled to be there.  We had a night game so we got to tailgate all day long.  We got there about noon and when Morgan had to use the restroom (which we did about 5 million times that day) she got her first real glimpse of the stadium.  She actually gasped and said, "Mom look!  It's my game!"  I don't think Jeff had been more proud in his lifetime.  From then on she was ready to go to "her game".  Sadly I didn't get many pictures.  We were having too much fun!  It was hot as blazes all day, but it was perfect come kickoff.  We played Jackson State and LOVED watching the Sonic Boom!  (That may have been my favorite part of the day.)  Morgan took a quick nap during the 3rd quarter and then we cheered on our Dawgs to a victory!  1-0!
 
 And so it begins...
 "Go Dawgs!"
"I'm so happy Daddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment