Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Morgan's First Movie

Today Morgan and I went to see her first movie in the theater.  She was thrilled!  Since I knew that she loves Finding Nemo at home, I thought this would be a great first try.  I knew she wouldn't wear the glasses for the 3-D version, but our theater was playing a regular show once a day.  Well, when we got there we had the wrong time.  So we saw the 3-D show and Morgan didn't wear her glasses at all.  Oh well.  I almost didn't stay, but she did really well and didn't seem to mind that things were a bit fuzzy for her on the screen!  I had told her yesterday what we were going to do and all day she kept asking me to go to the "bird feeder" and I was so confused.  When we got there she cried, "bird feeder!"  And I finally knew what she had been talking about all day!  Bird feeder or movie theater.  Whatever you call it, it was a hit!  She sat in her booster seat and ate almost the whole bag of popcorn and didn't get up too much.  Thankfully we were the only two in the theater so I didn't have to make her whisper!  It was very much a successful trip!
 
So excited to bring gray kitty
Seat?  Check.  Popcorn?  Check.  Sprite?  Check.  Here we go gray kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment