Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Wedding in Knoxville

Last weekend Jeff and I hit the road again to be at Austin's wedding in Knoxville.  Now, I don't go anywhere near that UT campus unless I have a really good reason.  And the wedding of a childhood friend would be one of them!  We left Morgan in Tupelo for our really quick trip (thanks GaGa!) and enjoyed a 6 hour drive through the mountains with just us.
 
It was an outdoor ceremony on a beautiful day!  We met Mom and Dad there and celebrated with Austin and his wife Katie.  Austin is a Marine and plays in the Marine Corps Band in Washington DC so he had many Marine friends there all dressed in their uniforms.  My favorite part of the reception was the Sword Salute that the Marines did when Austin and Katie entered the room.  So cool!  It was a very quick trip, but a fun one!  And no, all that orange didn't give me a rash...must not have been there long enough!
 Me and Jeff
 Carl, Me, Austin and Ben...we missed you Carrie!
 Mom and Dad
 My favorite part
Mr. and Mrs. Austin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment