Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Relaxing Fun at the Beach

Last weekend Holly, Christina and I spent a few days in Orange Beach.  We were very thankful Mom and Dad let us use the house before they make the official move!  While we were there we got to spend some great time with my Grandma too!  It was a great and relaxing weekend.  We got there on Thursday, ready for two full days on the sand...with no kids!  But mother nature brought the rain and cold on Friday.  What do you do when it rains at the beach?  Go shopping of course!  After some much needed retail therapy, we finally made it to the beach on Saturday.  It was a little chilly which didn't stop Holly nor I from getting some sun!  Christina, on the other hand, just kept putting on more clothes as the day went on...and I wouldn't have it any other way!  After some great seafood meals we headed home.  Thanks girls for keeping me company!!
 Holly and Christina
The view from my chair

No comments:

Post a Comment