Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Aunt Carrie's House

I asked Morgan what she wanted to do the other day and she said, "I want to got to Aunt Carrie's house!"  So we picked a day and went to have some fun in Florence.  After my checkup at the doctor's office (Baby Leddy is doing good!) we drove to Florence to make it in time for Carrie to get off work.  For the longest time, Carrie has wanted to take us to this really cool park and we finally made it!  And oh man, this place was amazing!  With two HUGE playgrounds, Morgan would have stayed forever.  I have never been more thankful for my sister who truly was "Super Aunt" and followed Morgan up and down every ladder and slide.  We then went to feed the geese and find turtles and fish around the lake.  It was a perfect day.
 
We always have so much fun.  When we went to leave the next day Morgan didn't want to come home!  I swear she would live with Aunt Carrie if I would let her.  But I'm pretty sure she would come home when she discovers that Carrie hates chocolate and wouldn't have M&M's in her house.
 Carrie as "Super Aunt"
 Such fun!
 These geese were vicious
 But the turtles were really sweet
Making a wish

No comments:

Post a Comment