Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Growing Girl

My sweet girl is getting so big!  She is now three and a half and getting smarter every day.  As we get ready to become a family of four, I want to remember Morgan and all her silly ways before life gets crazier.

She is all girl and I love it!  She loves anything Disney and anything princess.  We play a ton of dress up- accessories and all!

She really is the sweetest girl.  Yes, we ride the emotional roller coaster that is a three year old.  One moment she's up, and the next she's a mess.  But she is precious and has such a loving heart.  She loves a good hug and a kiss!  And there is nothing sweeter in this world than when she tells you she loves you.  Melts my heart every time!

When she knows she's in trouble, she has started telling me, "Mommy, I don't like to see that angry face.  Show me that pretty smile!"  Hard to stay mad at her after that.

If you ask her favorite color she'll tell you, "All the colors in the rainbow.  Plus glitter."  Yep, my girl loves her sparkle!

She has started to really learn words to songs.  We have a CD from Fisher Price Little People that has Sunday School songs on it.  We listen to it All.  The.  Time.  But she loves it!  Her favorite song is, "Rise and Shine" but she calls it the animal song since it talks about putting the animals on the ark.  My favorite part is the chorus that says, "Give God the glory glory, children of the Lord."  At the top of her lungs she will sing, "Give God the glory glory, children oh my Lord."  Makes me laugh every time.

Morgan also has a (sort of) imaginary friend.  Sam Britt is one of her favorites at school and she pretends to play with Sam all the time- even when he's not here.  She's going to be heart broken when she figures out the Sam and his family are moving to Nashville at the end of the school year.

Her favorite thing to say to me now is, "Mommy, that is ridiculous!"  I have no idea where she got that.  And she'll use it even when it's not appropriate.

One of my favorite things she will say is, "Mommy hold you" when she wants me to hold her.  I just think it's so sweet!

Jeff and I are so blessed to have this kid in our life.  She brings us joy every day.  She also teaches us patience and humility as well!  But we wouldn't trade a single second.  She is going to be a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment