Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve

I must admit, for as much as I love the excitement and joy of Christmas morning, I think I love Christmas Eve even more.  This year was our first year to be in Tupelo and actually attend Christmas Eve service at our church.  I hold this particular service to high standards as I grew up with a church that just got it right every year.  And it was so special.  This was also our first time in our sanctuary with both girls... and we made it!  We ended the service with "Silent Night" with our lit candles in hand.  Nothing could be better!
 
We were happy to have GaGa and Pop stay with us too!  To continue the Leddy tradition we fried oysters for dinner.  And some shrimp for me and Morgan too!  Morgan opened up her first gift that night too.  RoRo had made the girls matching pajamas and Morgan was thrilled!  I'm sure Macie loved them too.  Ha!  It was a perfect night and Morgan was so ready to see what Santa would bring the next day! 

 Family pic before church
My sweet girls
 Pop, Morgan, Macie and GaGa
Morgan opening their Christmas jammers
 After putting out milk and cookies, Morgan decided to leave a picture for Santa too!
 Ready for bed!  Come on Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment