Monday, January 6, 2014

Jackson Fun

To round out our trip we headed to Jackson to spend a few days.  On Thursday Jeff got to go with Sissy to her treatment so I took the girls to the Mississippi Children's Museum.  We had a blast!  Morgan ran and played while sleeping Macie and I tried to keep up.  Later that night we met Kathryn, Stephanie and Collin (we missed you James!) at Crechale's for dinner.  I miss those girls so much and love the time we get to spend together.  The only thing that would have made it more perfect would have been Ashely!  After seeing them I felt complete.  It was the perfect way to finish our trip! 
 All the fun we had
 I loved watching her from afar.  She loved dancing and watching herself in the mirror the best!
Kathryn, Me and Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment