Sunday, March 30, 2014

Growing Too Fast

Every night I pray that God will slow time so I can enjoy this.  I want to remember every moment.  And yes, even the late night crying ones!  Because the joy that Macie brings to our life far outweighs all of that.  It's funny to look back but I remember standing in the kitchen crying when it was about a week before Macie was born.  Jeff came in and asked what was wrong.  I told him I just realized that I won't be able to love someone as much as I love Morgan.  He told me he was worried too since we just love her so much.  But God works magic, I swear!  The moment I saw Macie's sweet face I knew I was done for.  The fact that God gave me such sweet baby girls in my life to love so fiercely is amazing.  We are forever blessed!

Ok, enough sappiness and on to the fun!  Macie is a happy little thing and I can't believe she is 6 months old!  Where has this time gone?  This is why I want time to slow.  She is such a snuggle loving girl and will put her face in my chest at any moment.  I pray this never changes.  She is getting stronger each and every day.  She is a rolling machine and will go from one end of the room to another in a second!  She is also sitting up and loves looking at life from this new perspective. 

She is generally a happy little girl.  But her biggest smiles and true laughs still come only with big sister.  She is totally a Mommy's girl.  This is just because I am with her ALL the time!  But that will change more as she gets older.  She's eating all kinds of food and rice cereal and hasn't found something she doesn't like yet!  She's a big girl (just like her sister).  At her 6 month checkup she was 18 pounds 4 ounces and is 27" long.  In the 90th percentile of course!

We love her so much and can't wait to see how God works in her life as she grows!



No comments:

Post a Comment