Monday, March 10, 2014

Rolling and Other Skills

We are having tons of fun in our house these days!  My silly girls keep me (and each other) laughing all the time.  Don't get me wrong, we have our trying days too, but mostly there is fun.  Macie is growing everyday and I just love this stage in her life.  She is now rolling all over the place!  She had mastered rolling from her front to back but just couldn't get that belly over to go the other direction.  But last week she finally did!  Morgan and I left her on the floor and went to the kitchen.  When we came back Morgan saw she had moved and was shocked!  "Mom, look what Macie did!"  We were so proud and all went rolling with her.  My growing girl is moving too fast! 
 Morgan giving Macie a checkup
*She had me hold her hand when she gave her a shot...just in case it hurt
 Who me?
 Morgan celebrated Mardi Gras at school
Sleeping Sweetness

No comments:

Post a Comment