Friday, June 27, 2014

A Month of Summer Fun

I am not sure where June has gone!  We have been busy busy and had tons of fun!  I love these lazy summer days filling them with whatever we want.  Morgan has been going to Summer Fun Days at church and Macie is growing and changing every day!
 
We started the month with Morgan's first trip to Vacation Bible School at our church and she had a ball!  She would get in the car each afternoon and talk non-stop all the way home telling me what they did that day.  She got to sing the songs they learned at church the following Sunday which we all know she loved.  Getting up on a stage and singing?  Yep, right up my girl's alley!
 
This year I shared my birthday with Father's Day so Sam and Sissy came to celebrate with us!  It was a great weekend and I was able to relax a bit too.  Sissy also got some great time with the girls before her final surgery the next week.  We are so excited that everything has gone well for her and she is well on her way to being done and better! 
 
We also got another pool pass this summer and my two girls love splashing around! 

 Swinging at the Schafer's house
 This girl loves to move!
 Yep, Morgan = Carsyn and Presley
 And she loves it too!
I came home from work one day and it was quiet.  This is what I found.  How many sleeping babies can you count?  I see three!
Singing at church.  That's my girl front and center!
 Happy days at the pool!
Mary Tannler got to invite Morgan to her brother's birthday party.  The girls had a blast swimming around and eating chocolate cake.  Happy Birthday Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment