Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Moving and Shaking

Our sweet Macie is on the move!  After weeks of thinking she was going to take off crawling at any minute, she finally did!  At 8 months she put it all together and scooted herself across the room.  And the next day she started trying to pull up on things. Slow down little one!  We didn't realize she could pull up until one morning she was screaming in her room.  Now Macie normally wakes up babbling to herself and is content in her crib and smiling when she sees us.  The screaming was not right.  When I got to her she was flat on her back on the floor!  After my heart started beating again and I did a quick check to make sure nothing was broken, we calmed each other down.  She was fine and I was still shaking!  Needless to say Jeff lowered that crib all the way down before nap time! 
 
Macie has such a curious spirit.  Morgan would never have thought that she could get out of her crib!  She is constantly checking things out and watching.  I can see the wheels turning in her head all the time!  I'm ready for time to slow down because my little baby is growing up way too fast!  Before we know it she will be walking... all the way to college!
 And she's off!
 Trouble.  That's what this is.
Macie loves Morgan's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment