Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sisters at Play

Growing up I always would imagine my family and I always pictured two girls.  Maybe it's because that is a reflection of the family I grew up with, but maybe God knew just what I needed.  And now that my family is complete with two little girls it just seems perfect.  I know I have many sisterly fights ahead of me (trust me, I remember those between Carrie and me!) but those sweet moments between sisters are priceless.  Morgan is incredibly sweet with Macie and in return Macie simply adores her big sister!  I love watching them play and it melts my heart to see the smiles and hear the laughter.  I look forward to keeping that a part of our life forever!
 Morgan loves to help with Macie!
 Macie doesn't like the food to be gone
 My two Minnie Mouses...holding two Minnie Mouses!
Blowing sweet kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment