Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Macie

I cannot believe that our sweet little Macie is two!  These two years have truly flown by.  Our family is truly complete now that she is in it.  Macie is the funniest little thing.  She is a thoughtful one and is always checking people out.  She can give you the funniest looks!  She still saves her biggest smiles and her biggest laughs for Morgan.  Everything really is Monkey See, Monkey Do!
 
When I was pregnant I was worried that Morgan would boss Macie and run her over.  Boy was I wrong!  She is strong-willed and can stand up for herself!  She has the sweetest voice and her "I Love Yous" make my day.  She gives out hugs and kisses all the time.
 
We love her so and can't wait to see what God has in store for her!
 Welcome to the world Macie!
 1st Birthday
2nd Birthday 
 "Macie, how old are you?"
 Love her so big
RoRo, Macie, Packe and Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment